Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Favorite Restaurants Near Home


I love going out to delicious restaurants and trying new things. I especially, love the ones that are near home which is Port Saint Lucie, FL. So here are a few of my favorite restaurants that I go to enjoy the amazing food and great atmosphere.

The first restaurant that I've been going to for years is Papa Louies. It's a mom and pop pizzaria that has the most amazing pizza and out of this world chicken parmigiana. The portions are huge and the prices are extremely reasonable.

Second, we have a restaurant which is another Italian style place is called Panariello's Pizza and Pastry. The pizza is amazing but the garlic knots are just unbelievably good that you can't stop eating them. The eggplant parmigiana is delicious with the portion feeding two people. They have an extensive homemade pastries menu that is to die for the eclairs are amazing. The prices are alittle higher than usual but the food is worth it.

Third, we have a more casual and relaxing place called
BoneFish Mac's Sport's Grille this place is one of my favorites because the atmosphere is so pleasant, the food is always delicious, and they always have some great drink specials. This place is the most reasonable in price and they have a wide variety of menu choices with the portions being huge. I always get the chicken strips meal and they are so crispy and delicious with unbelievable fries.

Fourth, we have a more semi-formal restaurant called Palm City Grill. The prices are alittle higher because they have more of a mature and delicable choices than the others. The food is amazing here I usually get the baby back ribs which are so good. The portions are a good size not too much but not too little.

Last but not least, we have another semi-formal place that is alittle on the more pricer side called Sam Snead's Tavern. This place is acutally my favorite place to go because I love the atmosphere which is a more sheek and classy place with an amazing bar. The food is just out of this world I get the baby back ribs and they just fall off the bone it's delicious.

Those are my top five restaurants in Port Saint Lucie that I love to go enjoy the amazing food, drinks, and setting. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment