Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Broadway Shows Coming to Miami




The Broadway Show Wicked is coming to the Ziff Opera Hous in Miami from Mar. 3rd to 21st. I saw this show about a year ago and it was amazing I even brought my fiancee with me and he loved it too. The performers are out of this world and the stage is outstanding I would recommend going to see it even if your a guy because the plot is not what you think. The show provides you with a completely different view of The Wizard of Oz where it shows you how it all began. I thought it was such a nice twist to the same old story always told. Tickets are on sale now for numerous days and times so get your tickets quick.


Another Broadway Show coming to the Ziff Opera House is Mamma Mia on Mar. 30th at 8 p.m. This show is one of my favorites I actually saw this one in New York and it was unabelieveable. The plot is familar to alot because they made a movie out of the show which was pretty good. The show is funny and romantic it has the all the elements to a great performance it was performed beautifully. You have to go see this one tickets are on sale and its only one showing so hurry to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment